Tuesday, June 28, 2005

cerita ceriti

Couldnt go back last week. Went mount climbing, Gunung Angsi, Hulu Bendul, jalan-jalan dalam hutan sebenarnya since the route used was different. We had fun, splashing water on our way down. All in all I could see that some of us are very good in giving a helping hand to those who needed it, but some are too engrossed with the activity, showing off their nonexistence skills. Let them be. I just don't care. Some were injured or were not well even before the programme. I respect their will and determination to join the activity to some extent, I repeat... to some extent.

On Sunday we had our culture night. Was oklah considering the time taken for practice and rehearsal. We pulled it through nonetheless. Haaaaa... the worse was coming, I slept at 3.00 am finishing up the assignment. On Monday most of us were walking zombie.

I miss my baby huhuhuhu...

This week will be full of preparation for Penempatan Daerah. Have to digest everything since it is considered core subject. Have to move to Intengah. Adeh... malas nak pack and repack.

I miss my other baby huhuhuhu....

off for more classes...

No comments: