Monday, November 14, 2005

My Precioussss - final part

I found my wedding ring! Alhamdulillah. It was 2 days before cuti raya, after maghrib prayer. I was looking for my brooch under the bed, I saw something glittering when flashed with a torch light. I moved the bed, and there it was my precious wedding ring. I remember doing the same thing the last time with my roomate, but the ring was not there. Praise be to Allah. I was so glad I cried ( I wonder why do I easily shed my tears these days).


New baby

The baby is finally here. Congratulation Ana! My prayer is always with you.

Dear Ana, I pray for you to be able to exclusively breastfeed your baby as what you have done before with Alya... I know you will...

Dear baby, make your parents happy.. auntie know you will...

Dear Alya, treat your brother nicely, auntie know you will....

Dear Alya and baby's abah... you can fit into this picture by simply loving my best friend Ana...I know you will....

No comments: