Friday, November 11, 2005

Post Raya stories

It has been a long time since the last entry. Raya stories pun dah lemau. As usual, I celebrated the first day of Raya in Kuantan. Went back to Klang on the second day. Didn't go anywhere at all, I was busy helping mum entertaining guests. Class resumes on Monday pulak tu. Very tak syok.

On Sunday, something really bad happened. I got stung by hornetts! So darn painfull I shed tears, vomitted and half paralysed. Didn't I mention that I am allergic to the stings? Hubby took me to the nearest Pusat Kesihatan only to find out that it was closed !.. talking about quality delivery service? I doubt so. There I was, battling with unbearable pain... he drove to the nearest private clinic. Thank god it was opened. Took a jab, rested about 2 hours for any sign of allergy, was prescribed some medicine, 2 days MC and went home.

These two weeks, I'll be in English class. We are divided into 3 classes, alpha, beta and gamma. I'm in alpha class. It's quite funny when I have to learn things I once taught for more than 3 years. But hey.... I enjoy the class. The faciliators are great since all we do are discussions and presentations. We have to come up with a topic to write for a 5 page essay. It took me a whole day just to think of a suitable topic, I don't want it to be dull that the first paragraph sends my readers to the la la land. Finally I came up with a topic of breastfeeding : the best gift mothers can offer. I have the experience, why not share it with the rest of the group. I'm thinking of strating the essay by writing "let us give human, human milk....."

Any ideas to spice up my essay?

No comments: