Wednesday, March 05, 2008

AKU KE NI?

fun quiz for myspace profile and blog

Lets101 - free online dating



fun quiz for myspace profile and blog

Lets101 - free online dating

LIBRA V/S PISCES (aku ngan hubby laaaa)

- He's a great kisser... no wonder I enjoy making love muahahahahaha... talking about opposite attraction..

-No wonder my husband's anger seems to vanish everytime he listens to me... since I'm diplomatic and consoling ekekekeke

-I'm sexy in his eyes? *roll eyes* I'm FAT!.... but all because of him. He's sexy? muahahaha he's not laaaa.. very kurus la my husband.

-I'm caring.. yes.. but don't mess with me

I can go on and on comparing our 'what-your-star-tells-you' which are in some ways true...just for the fun of it laaaaaaa. Abang sure gelak tak hengat dunia..I just can hear him says "ayang ni benda2 camtu pun percaya"

No comments: