Monday, July 21, 2008

AT PEACE.....AT LAST

I wont let my self be absorbed into the mass created by someone else...To think of it..... I'm not at fault at all yet I am the one affected the most. Aren't we all the victims of others' wrongdoings....most of the time!
I did some... no! a lot of thinking lately and I came into my senses Alhamdulillah. I snapped out just in time to make sure my sanity in check when I was watching Kungfu Panda! Yes... when I was watching Kungfu Panda! It's a wonder how small things in life like watching movie offered me the solution I need.....no thinking at all.... just logic...
There was a scene in the movie, where the panda opened the Dragon Scroll and found nothing imprinted on it. It was suppose to unveil the very secret of Kungfu thingy.... so he went back to his village and met his father.. a goose for that matter. The father then told him that the secret ingredients in their family famous noodle recipe is actually nothing! It's just a plain noodle.... then the panda opened the scroll again and he finally understood that there was no secret whatsoever...it all up to the individual to become what he or she wants to be...
It kind of make me snapped out of my so called misery. I realized nothing and no one can change things in my life except me! I have all the power in me to change or to think or to do what ever I wanted change or to think or to do.... Again its the question of choice..... and again I CHOOSE TO BE HAPPY
I promise myself to BE HAPPY no matter what happen.... I seem to forget that very motto I hold on to.... Sometimes I am too indulged in things that I forgot all other things more important and worth my time and energy....
A very special someone told me that there are things in life not worth thinking at all because IT'S JUST NOT WORTH THINKING! Thus I will from now on be very selective of what my mind will think and indulge into.
It turn out that I don't need a pesticide at all.....that someone can rot for all I care! the best weapon to get rid of someone is actually by ignoring him or her..... nothing hurts most than being ignored... I remember a dialogue in Merlin.... it says... "when you are forgotten... you cease to exist"
So I will forget you! and you will be no more in existence... Rest in peace....
AT LAST............ I'M AT PEACE...............

No comments: