Wednesday, November 05, 2003

I have been craving for ikan pekasam, abang bought it few weeks back but it was not what I want. I want ikan pekasam kedah style, the one with beras goreng. Today as I stepped into my office, a container full of ikan pekasam was on my table. A student from Kedah bought it for me. Alhamdulillah. So tonight it would be ikan pekasam goreng dengan bawang dan cili padi treat for me.. oh yes.. never forget a squeeze of lime upon serving. Can't wait for iftar today eheh..

I have difficulty to sleep these days... get on my bed at 11pm and I stiil up when the clock strikes 1am... ayoooo ho hard lah to get up for sahur and to work. Any suggestion on how to overcome this problem? I've tried many things without a success... so frustrated.

Gulai ayam, ayam goreng, ulam and sotong pedas yesterday... and caramel for dessert. I hate having to think what to cook day after day. Not that I'm complaining. It's just that I don't know what to cook anymore. Kang susah2 masak singgang ikan aya... Buying food at Bazaar Ramadhan is not an option, I only buy kuih there. Why? becoz I'm pretty much cerewet about the taste.

I miss my mum's cooking!!!!


No comments: