Monday, November 17, 2003

It feels nice to receive news from friends. Received one from a former coursemate in Uni, she just finished her master... congrats dear, I wish you all the best. From 1 e-mail, it became a thread of e-mails from the other BENdits (what we call ourselves). Mostly updates on our lives, mums to be, brides to be etc... Since there were about 30 of us taking the course back then, the bond is strong among us. Bila nak buat the real reunion ek?

Received a raya card from the University's alumni. They never fail to send me the bulletin every month. I on the other hand, never give any feedback. Very teruk of me lah.

It has been 21 days of fasting and alhamdulillah.. tak rongak lagi. Hope I'll be able to fast the entire month. I am quite disappointed though, I don't have a chance to break fast with my family back home. Abang is busy with tonnes of works to finish before raya. We were supposed to go back to Klang last week but we cancelled the plan over things he deemed important. So sad huhuhuhu... (pinjam en. poad)

So raya plan this year would be... 1st syawal in Kuantan and 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 4th..... allright put it this way, I'll spend 7 of my 10 days holiday in Klang....and another 2 in Kelantan. A sweet 'revenge' sebab tak dapat balik masa puasa. Unfair? keep it to thyself eheh..

Weekend was spent at home, watching CDs. Oh.. went to Megamall and Kuantan Parade in search of tudung for the family ( mum, sis in law, Ita and Noni). Bought 1 for each of them and none for me. Tudung aku banyak lagik. Planning of buying a pair of sandal for raya but none suits my taste, either too strappy or to plain, not to my feet's liking. I need a sandal that offers me both comfort and style. I'll give it another round some times this week...

Workwise, relaxing week so to say. Just have to mark the remaining 2 papers, submit the end result and then cuti raya. Again, I'll be one of the remaining few who will work on Monday the 24th. Tak perlah, I'll punch in... go home...come back at 4.30 and punch out. What a plan *evil grin* hahahahaha.. nak mampos?


No comments: