Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Tak Hilang...

Phew... almost 2 weeks without a single entry posted here. I was busy with a course in INTEKMA Resort, all went well alhamdulillah. I was happy though, had a chance to be with my teruna all week, travelling from Klang to Shah Alam everyday on a scooter. Yup! Angah merempit minggu lepas ahahahaha.. abang objected at first but his wife was so keras kepala that he had to gave in.

I must compliment INTEKMA sales manager for being very helpful throughout the course. The food I tell you was really great. Buat aku tambah gemuk :D

Abang was here last weekend for Kuala Lumpur Mountain Bike Challenge at Bukit Kiara. I went there on Saturday as Pokya and Awie registered for the race. Decided to stay home on Sunday since it was so hot and I doubt my teruna will stay put the whole event. dengan jerebu semua, better stay at home. Abang told me that the team (La Squadra Le Tua) missed Arief. My son has become the team's mascot in one way or another, he himself is close to them. All are uncles to him, babysitters to me ahahahaha.

Oh... I went to Cash Converters and got myself a brand new barbeque set. It uses gas to heat lava rock (or was it granite?)No more hassle of using arang kayu eheheh.. With the month of Ramadhan closing in, me think it's a good investment. Hari2 boleh panggang ikan, ayam, daging, yummy!

Yesterday was the happiest day of my life. I've been praying and He answered my prayers. Alhamdullillah. Aku bersyukur atas kurniaan Mu ini Ya Allah.

No comments: