Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Almost 2 weeks without a single entry posted here... not that I lose my interest in writing, just that, I have nothing to write about apart from everyday routine.

Spent 4 days of CNY holiday at home. Went to a friend wedding. Thought of travelling to nearest tourism destination, Cherating, but we cancelled the plan. Abang had much work to finished. He received a letter from MNCF, appointing him as a commissaire for this year Le Tour De Langkawi, last year he was Judge 2. had to decline the appointment since I'm about to 'burst' in less than 2 weeks. But I assume he'll go to the 9th stage - Genting Highland.

I admit, I miss the fun. Been in the race for 3 years and had to say googbye since last year, makes me ache to join it again. But yeah... who says you can win them all... 2001 LTDL brought us together... he was, as usual one of the judges, and I was with the cavalcade team..... met a few times.. got engaged 2 months later.... the rest are known....nice memory kan abang eheh...

Workwise, last week working. Alhamdulillah, I've finished all my work. Going back to Klang this Saturday for Raya Haji and 'tunggu hari' and the ultimate confinement period..... I shall miss my favourite food huhuhu... kena hentam semua sebelum tu hehehe...

I received a parcel the other day, from a dear friend of mine. A book entitled 'The Colors of Life' published by The International Library of Poetry It's a compilation of poems submitted to the publisher for a competition held in Washington D.C. My friend submitted a poem entitled ' My Teacher' and won The Editor Choice Award. Congratulation dear and thanx a trillion for the book. There is a story behind the poem.... it's for me to know and for the rest of you to find out... It's true then, a spontaneous flow of idea is always the best.

Has been raining since yesterday.. very wet, very cold... I had to sapu minyak angin on my calves to avoid cramp. Experienced it twice...hurt like hell... less than 2 weeks before the actual due date, the baby is becoming more and more active, braxton hicks come and go, standing too long, let alone walking is a hard task, I guess I'm ready for the day, am I?.. pray for me friends... that's all I ask for...





No comments: