Monday, January 12, 2004

Received a letter from Jabatan Latihan Khidmat Negara, Kementerian Pertahanan Malaysia. I have to attend TOT for character building module, Program Latihan Khidmat Negara, 5 days a week for the next 3 weeks, starting 14 Jan. Love to go but I can't....hmphhhh.. rasa rugi plak. what to do, I can't have everything I want. Less than a month before due date, takkan nak pergi plak..

Exam week, no classes persay, so this week would be documentation week. Everything must be properly documented. Another 2 'breathing technique in labor' sessions to attend before going back to hometown. The class really helps when braxton hicks come and go.. especially at this stage. The first class was hilarious... boleh buat music rap eheh... just have to insert our own lyrics keh keh keh, I cant help myself from laughing....

Aku akan pindah rumah lain, salah sebuah rumah ayah mertua aku yang sebelum ni disewakannya. A nice 4 rooms bungalow facing Sungai Kuantan. Now I have a backyard yeahooo.....main reason being, the baby is coming so we need extra cash for this and that. Ayah's offer cam bulan jatuh ke riba. Aku sewakan apartment aku tu pada orang. So we don't have to worry on the apartment's monthly installment. I'm moving in in April, right after the confinement period.


Rencam

Congratulations to fellow comrades on their wedding next week
1. Zatul Irkin & Azri
2. Mazlina & Hamzah

Hopefully aku boleh pi ler rumah korang ek.... selamat pengantin baru..


No comments: