Monday, December 19, 2005

busy bee

My weekend was full of kenduris to attend. There was kenduri berkhatan for a start ( 3 places, and my mum just have to go to all of them), followed by 2 weddings of not so known relatives at least for me, yet my mum made her way to both! I was the obedient driver the whole weekend, driving from kapar to Banting to Puncak Alam to Kuala Selangor and to Sepang! I ended up on my bed, slept a dreamless sleep. Luckily my mum willingly put my teruna to sleep. I went to work this morning with my eyes half open. I was so tired but thinking of my mum, her willingness to take care of my teruna the whole of 6 months during DPA, and will continue doing so since I am posted here, melts away the tiredness from my system. If she ever ask me to drive her around the world, I'll do it.

I'm going back to Kuantan this weekend without my teruna tagging al0ng. It'll will hubby and me, our time alone. Thinking of moving back to inlaws' house, rent our house and have the furniture moved to my place here or rent the house fully furnished. It wont be economically efficient if hubby stays in our house from this moment on. Got to think of more options, got to come out with an arrangement that will benefit us. Think Angah... think...

No comments: