Wednesday, January 04, 2006

past present future

Happy Neew Year everybody! Hope it's not too late.. spent the new year's eve with hubby and teruna, sitting at a balconi on the 9th floor of a hotel in Kuantan (though my house is 2 km away hahaha) watching my teruna marvelled at everything he saw from our balconi. I cannot help myself from thinking of what is stored for him in the coming years. He's turning 2 in 2 months time. How time flies! Parents' anxiety.... very contagious...

Down the memory lane shall we? Started 2005 with a new job, new responsibility, totally different from what I used to do, posted to Putrajaya, posted back to Pekan, a miscarriage, away from hubby and teruna for DPA. Lots of ups and downs but I managed, Alhamdulillah.

Starting 2006 with a new look (hmmm..) hoping for the stork to deliver the second bundle of joy, praying for strength and courage to be away from hubby and teruna again (don't know for how long) New year's resolution? I seldom make one. I live day by day and face whatever lies in my way

No comments: