Thursday, September 18, 2003

I was on my back the whole day yesterday, thanx to the cold and the cough and the headaches. My nose bled, my vision blurred.. oh my.. how I hated the feeling, the uneasiness. Luckily, I have a great 'nurse'. Back to work today, still dizzy thus my classes today would be the most part, signing attendance. That would take about 10 minutes.

Abang got an appointment letter from Malaysia National Cycling Federation (MNCF). Yup, he'll be flying to Sabah for Tour de Borneo 2003, scheduled in December. It'll be in the middle of semester break, but I can't go...ruginyerr iskh.. iskh.. Can't involve in Le Tour De Langkawi next year either... double rugi. Masa tu tunggu hari dah.

My condolence to Kak Iza, on the demise of her beloved mother in law. Al-Fatihah.




No comments: