Friday, May 19, 2006

Masih disini

I'm still here, in the office, on duty, until 12.00 midnight. And I'm still gonna be here, tomorrow, until 6.00 p.m. I'll be in Port Dickson from Sunday until Friday, and back to work on Monday. Boy! I can die standing! but who am I to whine... this is the path I've chosen...*sigh* I MISS BOTH MY BABIES!!!

BUT.. I'll be on leave from 3rd to 10th June. Going back to Kelantan for an uncle's wedding. Because I pity my son, since it'll take hours of journey, thus I'll be on 10.30am flight. There goes my ringgit. Takperlah...sekali sekala..

I have plan ehehe.. I'll make sure to give a tour to Rantau Panjang, Pasar Siti Khadijah and Wakaf Che Yeh. Need to buy my goat's milk soap. So cheap you know.... Hopefully I'll get a chance to meet kasutvincci.

What else to blog? nothing! Oh there's one... I'll be celebrating my 4th wedding anniversary in Port Dickson ALONE...well, the celebration has to wait another day.

Happy wedding anniversary to spyz and engku... wei!!! bila nak pi triple date nih?

have a good weekend everyone..

No comments: