Thursday, October 14, 2004

Birthday Girl

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ANGAH
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

Yup, I'm another year older, hopefully wiser (I wish...) Woke up this morning, looked at my son's face in deep sleep made me cry. I feel complete. My first birthday as a mum. Your smile son, is the best present ever.

Received some presents from students. A very nice music ship (music box), a soft cloth for baju kurung (will send it to tailor for raya) and many many wishes. To receive something from students is indeed a pleasure, I feel appreciated.

Abang gave me a pearl bracelet. The one I kept eyeing whenever we go to Megamall. Thanx dear. But it does not compare to love and affection he showers me from day one of our enggagement and marriage.

As usual, I gave my mum a little present. Gave it to her last week actually. She called last night. I love you mum.

Gonna take my passport size photo this evening, A routine of mine, a collection of Angah's birthday photo... want to see if any wrinkle has decided to appear hahahaha. Last yearwas chubby Angah, Arief was 7 months inside me. This year.. cant wait to compare.


Work and more work

Students' study week. Lega rasanya. Will have about 6 hrs/week class during ramadhan. A big relieve for me and my tonsil. Still struggling to mark students' paper. I wish I have more hands....errkkk tarik balik wish. Imagine Angah with 6 tangans dangling... eerie...


No comments: