Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Courses

These are among the courses I will attend up to April.

1. Basic Safety Seminar for Kumpulan Pengurusan Profesional 28th February - 3rd March, M Suite Hotel, JB

2. J*M Induction Course 3rd - 8th April, Puteri Resort, Ayer Keroh Melaka

3. Photography Course 4th-7th April, Pulau Langkawi (have to forgo due to no 2)

4. Better Spoken English 24th-28th April, Intengah PJ

I'm not complaining.

Compared to the 6 month course I attended last year, these courses are nothing!


Al-Fatihah

My foster mother during Penempatan Daerah module past away peacefully on 13th February 2006 following a stroke. She left behind her husband and 6 children. I received a call from one of her children informing me the news. though time we spent together was a mere 10 days but her hospitality, her generosity in accepting me as part of her family during my stay at her house is an experience I'll never forget. InsyaAllah I'll be going to Kampung Kubang Halban, Mukim Kota Lama Kiri, Kuala Kangsar for kenduri 40 hari.


I'm extending an invitation to our house in Klang for a tahlil (my late father and sister) and a doa selamat (my son and husband's birthday, little Alya too) I'll post the map later. Ana ingat lagi tak jalan? The majlis will be held on Saturday 25th February 2006 after maghrib.

No comments: