Monday, February 27, 2006

Photo Blog?

Today's entry is all about photos (Angah is being attacked by virus MALAS ). Anyway, the kenduri went well. Thank you for coming. Ana, I received your sms. Take good care of your angels, and angels' abah too. We had Laksa Penang, Pulut Kuning, murtabak, sata, fruit, caramel and air sirap.


Birthday present from Mak Teh.

My teruna decided to change his interest. Last time was ball and more balls. Thus time around he's hooked with bicycle. He has 3 bicycles. The latest one is the above. So all of us....ayah, ibu and teruna can form a club ehehehe

Teruna's first bicycle - RM 29

Ibu's - RM 10,000

Ayah's - RM 20,000

Ok.. The pricing might be pricey, but that is market worth, not the price when we bought them, except my teruna's one hahahaha. We first bought the frame (cost the most), then the fork, bla..bla..bla..

Today is Abang's birthday. He's 32. I got him something... for me to know and for you to find out ehehe.

No comments: