Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Everything yet nothing

"i want to break free?"
Mawi and Ina officially called off their enggagement. It was expected of them after the hu ha hu ha in the media. I was not suprised! But something tickles me though... put it this way... I laughed my head off! Mawi asked Ina to return all his photographs. Lawak antarabangsa betul laaaa...macam budak budak baru belajar bercinta! If Ina asked Mawi for her photographs I can accept laa.. but the latter? takut kena mandrem ke? Lets say, I said lets say.. someone wants to mandrem him for some reasons unknown, he or she won't have to have Mawi's photo laaa.. melambak poster dia kat sotkaba, kat majalah! gunting je, bawak kat Tok Bomoh true or not? Let them be.
Advertisement : Calling all female, single, aged 18-23, preferably wearing veil, pleasant looking to apply a post as girl friend. Send in 4R sized photo. Post will be upgraded to fiancee based on performance.
Any takers? BAH!
Watched Buletin Utama last night on Yusry-Era divorce affirmation. It seemed that they were closer now. Very the pelik la. "We'll remain friends forever" why married in the first place I wonder? Let them be.
I hate them!
They made their own conclusion, after baseless discussion based on hearsay and assumption. They are very good, in fact the best!
Assumption :
1. I live separately from my husband because I have marital problem
2. and I dont want any more children
3. and I run after money
4. and I hate my in laws
5. and.. tle list continues
Discussion :
1. Why, what, when, who, where of the list above
2. Some things that I was supposed to take you know, move back to Kuantan, resign and be a housewife since my husband is working.
Conclusion
1. I am a very bad person, not good enough to remain married to my husband!
2. I am a selfish being
Suggestion
1. PULAUKAN AKU
2. sell my stories all over the places, preferably at weddings/relatives get together.
MY VERDICT
SAY ALL YOU PEOPLE WANT ABOUT ME, ABOUT MY LIFE AND SHOVE IT WHERE THE SUN DOESN'T SHINE BECAUSE I COULDNT CARE LESS. I LIVE MY LIFE AND YOU LIVE YOURS. BUT REMEMBER WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND! DONT COME TO ME IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO BECAUSE FROM NOW ON I'LL TURN DEAF FOR ALL I CARE. I'LL IGNORE YOU! BECAUSE WHEN YOU ARE FORGOTTEN YOU'LL CEASE TO EXIST!

No comments: