Monday, December 08, 2003

Arrived from Kota Bharu after maghrib last night... sooooo exhausted. Used Jerangau-Jabur highway (highway ke?) but the road was closed when we reached Dungun.. so had to use Jalan Pantai.. took us extra time ler... was raining all the way. Raining all day in Kuantan, abang told me on the phone. At home.. took a hot bath, ate a little and zzzzzzzz

Shopping? no time to shop since the workshop's schedule was so tight. Had a chance to 'sneak out' to Pasar Siti Khadijah, bought some cloths... and since we stayed at Renaissance Hotel.. Billion ler tempat merayau... got myself a pair of nice sandal.. this time it is to my feet's liking. The weather was suprisingly good the whole 3 days I was there... just hujan manja yesterday. I kept track of the weather via TV etc.. nak travel balik kan.. Alhamdulillah, the weather was on our side..

This morning, went to office... mamai jer. I had to jaga kaunter for new intakes registration day. Work is work... thought of taking an MC but the good side of angah said no...

Oh.. congratulation to Jigomorrison and Borg on their wedding yesterday. Got the news from spyz's blog welcome to a new life, enjoy it to the fullest, and yes spyz.. I guess jigo will remember the discussion on tulang yang bengkok.... I heard another gejuis will tie the knot anytime soon.... sapa? saya tak nak beritau, anda ceritakan...

Remember the thing I was so upset about on my birthday... I shared it with a fellow friend. We never met, but we share the same experience, the 'ouchhhhh, that hurts' kind of experience. Over e-mails, we reached a conclusion, let gone be bygone, we have our lives, why messing it up.... with unimportant things right... Yeahaaaa... 2 thumbs up for the spirit Kak Jas..

New semester has begun, alhamdulillah just have to teach 2 classes, 6 hours per week...

Can't wait for December 18th.. Lord of the Ring : Return of the King.. lambatnya minggu depan.


No comments: