Thursday, May 29, 2008

Some thoughts

I've been thinking on few serious thoughts lately... things that happened or should have happened or should not happen that have impact on my life. Things which in one way or another changed me and the way I see things, the way I perceive things.
Someone... nooo.. almost everyone tells me that apa yang berlaku ada hikmahnya. It's up to us really to discover what is the hikmah right? the big question is HOW? I don't have the answer too.
A friend of mine, gave me a call, she had a problem. She was stuck, didn't know what to do, dialled my number and poured everything out.... well I listened but say nothing..
She came to my office just now... and we had a long conversation.. and she off she went home...seriously I didn't give her any advice..I just listened and asked her to to 1 thing, at least for now......
Accept and face the fact that it's already happen.. that the damage is already done. Without accepting that, she will remain in denial stage..by accepting the fact, she will regain her focus and rationalise, ultimately finding her ways to settle the problem.....the very concept of redha...
I pray for her strength...
Now a happy news... got a call from a dear friend of mine IV, she's expecting her third bundle of joy...maybe in February or March.. I'm happy for you dear muahhhssss... (she gave me her permission to announce the news)
So Kakak Alya and Abang Hadif.... selamat dapat adik!!!!
Now cerita kerja..... MB baru is coming tomorrow afternoon after Jumaat prayer... the office is busy preparing everything. I'm just gonna sit and relax... can or not?
Now family story.. plan for the weekend? Emak and my little sister will be going to JB, to my other sister's place. I'll be joli katak at Sunway Lagoon with dearest hubby and both my kanak2 ribena... since free tickets I've got still valid until July, and to make up last weekend tak jadi punya getaway... and just to pour out my happy feeling because abang decided not to join SUKMA in Terengganu.... that he'll be here the whole of next week...I am a happy woman in that sense....oh yes.. I'll be on leave on Monday....

No comments: