Monday, October 27, 2003

1st day of Ramadhan. Cooked singgang daging and daging goreng for sahur. I only managed to eat 2 slices of toasted bread with honey and a glass of milk, which I think is sufficient... I seldom bersahur before.

The enggagement ceremony went well. Mum arrived on Friday afternoon... tak berenggang langsunglah dengan dia. Asked mum to cook Rendang daging Palembang, I wanted to eat it actually but mum cook for the kenduri as well. My in laws family seemed to like it. So the wedding will be after Aidil Adha.. I wont be around to offer a helping hand.. Mum went back to Klang on Sunday, I was crying, suddenly I felt sad... hmmm... hormones were at work I guess.

On Sunday, Abang and I went to Sungai Pandan waterfall, just the two of us, lazying around. Tak mandi pun, just wanted to spent some time alone... We had a nice nasi dagang and keropok lekor...

Back to work...... have to comlpete the carry marks form before Wednesday to be summited to UTM. With 100 over students, it looks like a never ending work, but why whine since I opted for the job eheh...

On a lighter note, already 25 weeks and 15 in counting... yup, I feel blessed with his presence, I just hope and pray for the best, for both of us... :)


No comments: