Wednesday, October 08, 2003

Rain and more rain for the past 3 days. Not that I'm complaining. But imagine my situation... raining outside, and I'm sitting in the air conditioned room, I wish I were on my bed. Soooooo sleeepylah...

I remember, a long time ago, whenever it rain, me and my brother will dig out tapioca my mother planted. Rebus then makan ngan ikan kering... yeah, don't forget the coffee.. hmmmm heaven. I wonder do kids nowadays know the pleasure of eating boiled tapioca with salty fish and hot coffee during rain. Ubi rebus pun tak kenal agaknya.

I received a wonderful news today. A very good friend of mine will be someone's soul mate in a matter of months. I wish you all the best my friend. I know you'l be a good life partner. I'll be there on your big day insyaallah.


No comments: