Thursday, October 02, 2003

Last night was great. I spent some time at The Esplanade (a waterfront park in Kuantan) I'm not sure about the name though. We were on the way to Giant, when abang decided to try his luck, he got very excited to see ramai kaki pancing were already there. So we parked our car, me... armed with 2 slices of honeydew, a slice of papaya and 2 packets of mangga muda.. sat on one of the benches, watching him fishing, casting style. We got ourselves ikan siakap.. weighing about 1 to 2 kilo. So it will be ikan siakap masam manis treat tonight eheh.

Did some shoppings at Giant. Already 10pm when we reached there. Bought myself some blouses for work. Good bargain. Oh.. I received a parcel from Sony... yeahaa!! they sent me a walkman for being the first 300 members to answer a product evaluation last month.

My students are excited to see me in meternity dress. Started wearing it this week. Can't seem to fit in any of my baju kurung anymore.

I fail to understand why some people like to do things the hard way, complicating things which are actually simple, and can't accept people's idea... no matter how good it is.. hmmm.


No comments: