Thursday, October 09, 2003

There are times when we need to be alone, just by ourselves, doing everything we like or nothing at all. But only some of us have the pleasure of doing that. It seems that we are losing our right as individuals these days. Being in a relationship doesn't mean that we have to sacrify our personal likings. People say, share your likings with your partner, that is one way of getting a chance of doing things you like, I admit that. But personally, I prefer doing one or two things I enjoy by myself. Keeps me in check with my sanity. Lucky me to have a husband who understands me, understands my need to be alone once in a while.

The little one has started practicing his/her full kicks and nudges, after finishing his/her fluttering movements. Last month only mama felt it, but now papa can feel it with his hand too. Nice feeling.


No comments: